Car Care Course
Basic Car Care Course with both practical and classroom training.
Learn basic vehicle care and maintenance delivered by our qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic Trainer
- Motivation to learn basic car care skills to save you time/cost instead of calling out a mechanic. This course is perfect
for any age who drives a car and highly recommended for new car learner drivers.
- Students must have/be able to provide Accustom:
Have basic Learning, Literacy, Numeracy Skills and be able to fill out & return an enrolment form
• Dashboard warning lights
• Basic Vehicle inspection & practical participation of the below skills
• Checking exterior lights / replacing light globes / fuses
• Fluid levels under the bonnet / vehicle fuel types
• Inspecting tyres are road legal and safe
• How to check and inflate tyres – two types of tyre inflators
• Spare wheel and tool kit locations – two types of jacks
• Wheels, wheel nuts and tyres specific to each vehicle
• How to change a flat tyre
• What to do when your vehicle overheats
• Basic jump starting a vehicle information
• What to do in the event of vehicle accidents
• Vehicle defects
• And much more!
When a service is cancelled by Accustom a full refund of fees may apply, if this is the case participants will be notified of alternative opportunities.
Where a participant fails to attend without notifying Accustom at least 72 hours (3 full business days) prior to the service commencing, there may be no refund or the ability to re-schedule the service.
Management can offer a re-scheduling fee depending on the service and timeframe.
Accustom are unable to accept responsibility for changes to personal circumstances.
Some fees are non-refundable after payment, if resources have been provided (e.g. training kits posted/testing transaction fees).
Refunds for special circumstances are made at the discretion of Company Management.